We are available to answer any questions or suggestions. Please fill out the form and we will get in touch as soon as possible.
I comply with RGPD
- Responsible: Eva Octavio
- Purpose: respond to the message you send us
- Legitimation: your consent that you want to communicate with me
- Recipients: your data will be saved in 1 & 1 that also complies with the RGPD
- Rights: you have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete your data
How to arrive?
SON A MAR is situated at the Port Olimpic of Barcelona, mooring 4815 at Moll de Marina. 41º 23′ 12″ N / 2º 12′ 6″ E
Metro: L4 (yellow line), station Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica
Tram: T4, stop Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica.
Barcelona Bus Turístic: stop Port Olímpic.
Bicing: the closest “Bicing” stations are:
- Avenida del litoral, just by Hotel Arts
- Passeig Marítim, between Port Olímpic and Hospital del Mar
- From the Airport or from Barcelona-southTake Ronda del Litoral in direction of ‘Besos’.Take Exit 22 (Barceloneta-Hospital del Mar-Vila Olímpica).You will immediately see the two towers of Mapfre and Hotel Arts. Access between the two towers. When you see the port on your right, take the port entrance also on your right.
- From Barcelona-northFrom Ronda de Dalt or from A-19 take Ronda del Litoral in direction of “Llobregat”.Take Exit 23 (Poblenou-Port Olímpic).Few meters ahead you will see, on your left, the two towers of Mapfre and Hotel Arts. Access between the two towers by taking the roundabout. When you see the port on your right take the entrance to the port also on your right.At the port entrance barrier take the ticket and turn immediately to your right and continue to the end. The quay that starts on your left is Muelle de Marina. Few meters ahead is “Trinidad”. You can park just in front of it.
Attention! You can park inside the Parking del Port Olímpic, just in front of the boat, “Trinidad”. Our clients and students enjoy special reduced parking fees if you let us know upon arrival.